1) Connect your grandstream HT801 or HT802 as follows using the cables provided
2) Find the grandstream's allocated IP address from your routers DHCP lease table or by connecting a phone, dialling *** to enter the menu and dialling 02 to hear the IP address.
3) Enter the IP address in your preffered web browser to enter the grandstream admin page. Login with:
4) Once logged in, select FXS Port from the top-right menu.
5) Configure the following settings :
and further down the page:
Once completed, click Update and then Apply to save the settings. Your adaptor will now register to our UK VoIP server.
If you have any questions, feel free to call us on our local rate number